Bangtan Sonyeondan

BTS, (aka Bangtan Sonyeondan, Bangtan Boys, or Beyond The Scene) is a seven-member band from South Korea.
 The group debuted in 2013  with a single No More Dream.  However, the members were training with Big Hit Entertainment for several years prior to their first album being released. Each BTS member was specifically selected to complete the group which is made of rappers, dancers, and vocalists.
From the start, they wanted to block out stereotypes, criticisms, and expectations that aim at adolescents and although every difficulties they had been working very hard to bring it intro effects. BTS members each struggled in their own way to make it to where they are today, despite all of the odds against them. Nowadays, it is almost impossible to do not know the group. 


When I first saw BTS, I was astonished not by their amazing music achievements (come one! I love Pink Floyd, so it is hard to match up to my expeditions), but by a miraculous aesthetic and pure beautifulness of their art. My first video clip was song Blood, Sweat and Tears, which in my point of view in visual indefectibility.  


If you want to see more (there are English subtitles):

Every time when I watch this video, I am just knockout. Art not always must be something unusual, different and generally cutting-edge, sometimes art can be just devastating. Large of number artists make after themselves about which came up with more nouvelle. Of course, it is understandable as nobody will mark himself/herself in history if he or she is not an innovator. However, art not only is to be presented, sometimes work can be just breathtaking. This video of BTS shows it!


Moreover, I seriously love how each their albums much themselves, creating one whole story. It is wholly full of symbols (Internet is full of theories trying to understand those things). BTS never hesitate to express social messages in songs as well as music videos. They focus on showing problems applying to adolescent such as parents'expectation, troubles in school, becoming adult, love and self-acceptance.  

The other reason why I admire them so much is that they are around my age, but they had already achieved so impressive success and despite every hardness, their dreams came true. I know how hard they had been working before debut and how hard they are working now to measure up to fans' expeditions is very inspiring, especially for me who just entire adult life. Their progress is so viewable, that I sometimes can not understand how it is impossible to improve yourself and your skills on a widespread scale in so quick time. In every time I start to doubt in myself their music helps me and motivates to keep going. 


Me trying to be an architect:

Comments

  1. Now that you have some initial inspiration images and some insight into the band - please add the project sign off sheet to your blog to show what we discussed in your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts