Sketching

It is a top priority to draw my project. As I am not good with geometric drawing, I must had found some shape which will help me visualised. The shape should have had a vibe of curved. I found a  truncated icosahedron, which in my view was good block to practise.

Image result for truncated icosahedron

It is only basic shape which I want to create, how you can see I was struggling with correctly drawing. I could not got a symmetrical, straight shape (I refuse to use a ruler). So I had been practising more and more:

I got a similar (still not perfect) shape of  icosahedron, by drawing the edges firstly, and the inner part next.

However, as soon as I become a master of drawing an icosahedron (¬‿¬ ), I started to see how basic it was look like a football ball. This effect was definitely not acceptable.  Hence I started researching to another one. I choose the pentakis snub dodecahedron. 
Image result for Pentakis

It is quite simple to draw, however is also effective comparing to previous block. It looks even light, and is made with only triangle, which is relevant too each of three BTS albums made while Love Yourself campaign, I am based on. Just perfect connection!ヽ(♡‿♡)ノ
I had practise this figure before I start sketch my whole project.


Then I start sketch the whole building. Without flowers and with flowers:
I quit happy with this one. The glass part is okay, of course I had drawn it as the glass yet, so the colours do not have matter. I like construction of this part, while the concreted part is competently flop. It does not look three-dimensional, only flat. 

I have not thought that flower part could make so many problems. It was headache to draw it and I am still not satisfy with final effect. I think I should start use rulers to give sense of more mature drawing, appropriate for my final outcomes.

Here is my plan what I wont to draw on my major project: 
One side view, one frontal view,  one birdseye. 

Me wondering if I will be able to finish everything what I planned:
Image result for bt21 gif

Comments

  1. Nice initial sketches for the development - I hope you are adding the process and this research to your presentation slides ready for next week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts